Thursday, November 25, 2010

Web Identity Design by Shaohua Han (ID:0206762), CQU Melbourne

Web Identity Design (Basic System) by Shaohua Han 0206762 (CQU Melbourne)

Rationale:
My first project is about logo design

Name:
The company named Earthsmart Media. Now there is much pollution around our life such as air pollution, light pollution and water pollution… Then people try to solve pollution problems and making their living in the pollution-free environment. So people prefer things, which are clean and no pollution. So make the company called Earthsmart Media can feel free, fresh and natural.

Logo:
I want to make the logo simple and when people saw this logo they can understand what is the logo for which kind of company. because logo is the face of a company which dictates the first impression a client. I still want to make pictogram as my logotype pictogram is very easy to present the logo and company’s character that is why I choose the pictogram.

For this logo, the inspired come from wireless. As a media company Internet is a very important part of the company. Before I design the logo, I was thinking about element, wireless is the first one come out my mind.
I choose orange and green as my logo’s color because orange is a very vibrant and energetic color. It’s often considered more friendly and inviting, and less in-your-face. Green is a very down-to-earth color. It can give you natural feeling.

Design Portfolio:


No comments:

Post a Comment