Thursday, December 16, 2010

Project 3_Avata Design_Rajendra Gurung (ID:0205271), CQU Melbourne


Design Rationale

As we are given to create our own avatar in motion. I have created my own avatar playing a guitar. My avatar is of full shot camera angle and by watching this picture anyone can recognise that somebody is playing a guitar.
 I have created this avatar by using only Adobe Illustrator CS4.  And i have only used pen tool to draw the whole design.
And i believe the background and the text I have used also justify the mood playing a guitar. The reason i chose the font i.e. Blackadder ITC is because its playable, curvy, attractive and artistic. And also the background i chose as dark blue is because it gives a perfect blend with the design and this colour is classic, peaceful and warmness.

No comments:

Post a Comment