Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Web Identity Design by Shaohua Han - Part 2 (ID:0206762), CQU Melbourne

S0206762_Shaohua Han_DGTL11004 Project2

Rationale

My second project is about banner design and business card design. The company name is Earthsmart media. The logo from my project one. I also choose same color for my design(green and orange)

Before I start to design my banner and business cards I did much research about banner design and business card. I need make my banner and business cards' design style must be very like logo's design so I choose orange and green as my banner’s and business cards’ color because orange is a very vibrant and energetic color. It’s often considered more friendly and inviting, and less in-your-face. Green is a very down-to-earth color. It can give you natural feeling.

I want to make the banner and business cards simple and when people saw these they can understand what is the design for which kind of company. because business card is very important for a company’s contact detail so make it simple is good to read and remained.


No comments:

Post a Comment