Monday, January 24, 2011





Design rationale
Before I start designing the pages in computer I did lots of sample drawings. I Design all the pages and planned all the contents i will be using as well as the colour. I used red as my theme colour as it reflects seriousness, warmness and makes your eyes fell comfortable.  As I finish drawing the final layouts of the design the I start to design in computer.
I have used only Adobe Photoshop CS5 to design all the pages.
I personally feel more easy and effective to design something in computer if there is already a storyboard ready for you. More the details in your story board more easy and fast you can design on your computers. Pre-plan is the most important factors that will leads you to the success for your every goals and projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment