Thursday, January 6, 2011

Emoticon Design_s0205271_Rajendra (CQU, Melbourne)


Design rationale
As per the ‘Design Emoticon’ project design brief I have chosen Happy, Proud, Angry, Scared, Bored and surprised as my emotions. My male character is a afro guy and female is a blond girl.
I have only used illustrator to create this project and tool i have used is pen tool. Doing this assignment I figured that creating expressions in a human face is one of the most challenging and playful task.
Before i start making characters on the computer i had problem how my characters looks like. So did lots and lots of sketches and took many references. After i fixed my character the i started putting different expression on them with the most challenging work.
Well I had a really good experience and gained lots of helpful knowledge during this project.
 s0205271_Rajendra (CQU, Melbourne)

No comments:

Post a Comment