Thursday, February 10, 2011

Skin Design for Media Player_Rajendra Gurung (ID:0205271), CQU Melbourne









Design Rationale:

My theme of the media player is “Diary of Music”. Just like real diaries I tried to design my media player by hand drawn from pencil too. The software I used is Adobe Photoshop CS4.

As i was looking on www.winamp.com for some inspiration. I have seen lots of examples in skin categories. And I think of doing something new and creative ideas. So I think of the materials and the objects I could link with media player then I had an idea. Why not media can be link on the book ? Just like we open the book and search for what we want we can also made a media player interface just like a book so we can search for the library and Medias too.

And finally I decided to make a “Music Diary” Diary of music. And to make more like a diary i tried to create the interface by drawing with pencil tool so I will give more feel of a diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment