Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wallpaper_Rajendra Gurung (ID:0205271), CQU Melbourne


Design Rationale:

 “If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing started with dream and a mouse” Walta Alias ‘walt’ Disney(1901-1966).

This is one of the all time favourite quote of mine. As this quote itself describe everything  it’s no need to tell any further description. If you look at the wall paper every one can tell that the mouse is the dreamer. All i want to present is that dreams can be anything and dreamers could be any one. I think dreams are always beautiful, colourful and full of happiness. So my wallpaper design is full of colours and happy theme and so I have chooses some pictures from Walt Disney creations and their characters to create my design. I have used Photoshop to create my design.

No comments:

Post a Comment