Thursday, December 1, 2011

DGTL11004_s0219889_Man-Chun,Chang

DGTL11004_s0219889_Man-Chun,Chang






My ideas of this logo is come from NOVA this company the V and O those two characters to accomplish, the reason why I choose was because it qualifying to my standards, that the inspiration cross my mind at the first time, used O and V to represent this company, on the other hand, the combination of O and V, you could take the imagination of the O into a circle, when it combine with the V, looks like a head and arm by this image, it is very simple and meaningful for me, I try to make a radian shape on the circle, it could be a little shadow of the circle or hair for the head, and if you looks carefully you will found out this image represents a man just like he is pondering/wondering or consider something(imagine!!), how this idea come from is because for all of the design process, people communication and connection are important to result, it related, every time we design, start from draft to a final design concept , we thinking by our own and discuss with our team, that why ‘’how people communicate and connect ’’ is a kind of process that I want to show in my design, there is simple and typically easy to understand I think, and for the color’s, I like vegetation color in personal, especially orange with brown mix is my favor, so I took them to be my basic one, the logotype I don’t want it to be complicate, I did some logo color inside the circle.    




For business card the black and white design I produced a button version, my purpose is make it looks like a 3D image, also the button means an entry for business contact information, like you see the website first than links to contact page, you see the front card first than turn back for detail, I only used one of the symbol mark to represent this company, because it looks simple and clean by black and white colors, and double copy of the image might doesn’t looks like a person by each images but I was trying to show that the whole design process need ‘’people’s’’ ideas to get through with, so I began with a series of black and white logo mark. The second one is very ordinary and wonder less I guess, I focus on the colors combination, you can have look the blue-black color does not match with the orange color, I want to make it inappropriateness, it could make a first impression on everyone who saw this business at the first time, to caught their attention on this colors combination used
. Else, for the banner, one of the ideals was used music book/ music score to be my basic idea and that logotype pretend like notation on the music book, I used two difference ways to designed, for the notation banner, it could be a very simple and easy understanding by 4 logotypes, don’t need to be complicated focus too much on background, I also ‘’hanging out the characters’’ looks like hanging out the clothes, means an on-going process.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment