Monday, August 1, 2011

DGTL11004: Digital Design and Communication_Web Identity_Yuan Shi (s0191995)

This is the logo which I design for this web design company. I use this flower shape as logo symbol to show that this web design company creating many beautiful designs like flowers. Since the name of this company is called "DesigNovation", which means design innovation, so I use transparency color for the letter "N" because of “N" appears in both words. I use light blue and dark blue as the color of the type font. I want to give people a kinds of light feeling, can be imagined as sea, sky etc. Therefore this would attract people’s eyes and symbolize this company design worldwide. Also another color version I choose green, make people feel nature. In addition, I make a little bit change for the letter "i" in the word "Design", I removed the little cap on the i and replaced with a flower shape, try to make its looks creative and different. Overall, that's the idea why I design the logo in this way for this web design company.

No comments:

Post a Comment